Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

5,000 Subscribers reached!!

Hi everyone and thank you for reading another STV Blog.

As some of you may have noticed over the past week I have reached 5,000 Subscribers.
I would like to thank you all for watching and subscribing to Sydney Trains Vlogs.
When I first started filming for this channel I never thought I would reach 100 subscribers let alone 5,000!

Because of your continued support it has given me reason to expand STV to Queensland and Victoria with other states such as South Australia and Western Australia coming once I reach 7,500+ subscribers.

If you would like to share my channel link on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit etc the link is below:
www.youtube.com/sydneytrainsvlogs

Stay tuned for more Blogs.
Thank you for reading.

Phil,
Sydney Trains Vlogs

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog.very good information.We Sydney Maxi Taxi Sydney will provide and here to serve our customer with comfort & Safety. You can book Sydney maxi taxicabs round the clock Maxi Sydney is the most dependable and easily accessible maxi taxi Sydney service provider. We let you avail of our best maxi taxi Sydney services​.

    ReplyDelete